Sales Force Effectiveness
Reddyinfotech is a leading service provider of sales, marketing and service capabilities to enable customer digitization. For many corporations, customer digitization is a way forward after spending millions of $ in the Supply Chain (SCM) space while trying to capture ROI from SCM and making it a compelling argument in the CFO office. Hence, the focus is shifted to customer facing processes: Sales Force effectiveness, Lead marketing, Omni-channeling, Customer Care, Pricing and Margin optimization, Rebates and Chargebacks, and Sales Compensation accuracy. Companies are looking at improving efficiencies and flexing themselves while leveraging customer digitization and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
As a part of customer digitization, increased focus is on Revenue Growth, Margins Scale up and Price optimization. Our team of consultants have led market research projects that deliver key consumer insights. They are in charge of special advanced analytics / optimization models to predict sales response to pricing and other marketing variables. We also led data mining projects and advanced analysis that reveal margin leakage along with Measure margin response to marketing/sales activities, promotions & pricing strategies. We Developed optimal pricing / marketing / profit strategies by preparing pricing analysis of both, internal info and external data (research insights provided by analytical tools such as Van Westendorp PSM, Price Elasticity, R2, regression, conjoint, cluster and factor analysis, value attribute positioning and others.
Picture: Customer Digitization – Defining Moment
We continue our sustainable partnership with Sales Force, PROS, Vistex and Optymyze in the above space to provide best advice to our clients. We have consultants that specialize in Sales Force.com solutions with 10+ years of solid hands-on experience in Salesforce.com/SFDC/CRM as Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst Role for various business domains like healthcare, finance, manufacturing & infrastructure. Seasoned, organized and Passionate specialist on salesforce.com and Marketing Campaigns of various businesses, Experience in working cross functional teams, identifying business requirements and supporting Sales/Marketing Efforts. Experienced in Administration setup -Manage Users, security controls, data Management, validation and customization. Good Technical/Functional Knowledge of SFDC CRM/PRM.
As a team, we have delivered following capabilities and compelling value to our clients:
- Provide Project Management leadership and guidance for several Salesforce and Contact Center initiatives from inception to delivery
- Using the SCRUM framework in the design, build, and delivery of 6 Salesforce Sales Cloud initiatives
- Technical PM and SCRUM Master for the building of Salesforce 1 App using VF, AngularJS, and Bootstrap
- Lead design, development, implementation and technical solutions for integration and complete implementation of SalesForce.com and NetSmart (EHR) using Boomi.
- Provided technical design and solution for the transformation of legacy systems into Sales Force.com applications.
- Remarkable experience in product life cycle management, excellent configuration skills, familiarity with administration and security controls, and amazing ability to aid technical team members, developers and support teams, outstanding troubleshoot workflow issues and superior communication skills.
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com SFA, Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Integration, Visual force, Force.com.
- Analyzed business/technical requirements in order to formulate and meet the business needs.
- Coordinated with the development team to carry out development activities to ensure the various defect tracking systems.
- Gathered test requirements from business users and technical leads.
- Translated customer requirements, recommend system solutions and formulated detailed specifications from which programs are written.
- Acted as a liaison between experts and the client to ensure standards were met, while tracking all project requirements and maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Extensively involved in design and configuration of objects, page-layouts, record types, search layouts, list views, validation rules, workflows, custom buttons, custom link, report types, reports, and dashboard.
- Formulated backup strategy for production and development database and established technical/functional documentation assistant.
- Maintained quality documents regarding configuration, customization and marketing analysis on various progresses. Understanding various essential and non-essential functionalities and expectations of customer or the end user on these assignments related to the business.
- Working on Eloqua (Marketing tool) in relation to SFDC for marketing automation and various other purposes to drive the revenue.
- Working on sales and service clouds for lead assignments and communication marketing teams for the improve of social strategy and business relationships.
- Accurately assesses the technical situational challenges and successfully transforms ideas in to appropriate workable solutions.
- Managed business partner expectations and promoted project communication between development team and business partners.
- Experience with exclusive focus on CRM-Sales & Marketing Applications and Sales Force Automation (SFA). Strong Functional Knowledge in Sales, Marketing and Customer Support area.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce.com Administration and Customization.
- Extensive experience working on custom objects, custom fields, Pick list, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) and Six Sigma, having thorough understanding of various phases like requirements, Analysis/Design, development and Testing.
- Extensive Knowledge in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementation and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Analyzing bugs, interacting with team members in fixing errors and UAT and also assisted in Post–Production support.
Creating Test Procedures, Test plans, Test Scenario, defining System, Test Data reviewing and maintaining and executing detailed Test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Managing mails and contacts using various applications.
- Contributed to the industry best practices.
- Ensured consistency between requirements, design documents and applications under development.
- Analyze and evaluate client initiated changes to existing systems to enhance or develop from a business perspective.
- Coordinated and scheduled project assignments within the team environment as needed.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
- Configure and deploy marketing automation solutions and integrate them with client CRM systems
- Work with marketing team to design and execute automated marketing campaigns and programs such as Lead Scoring and Lead Nurturing
- Perform Demand Generation/Outsourced Marketing tasks on behalf of clients including creation of email/landing pages/templates and web form templates
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and provide recommendations to clients
- Serve as a Best Practice Consultant and hands-on expert with marketing automation and CRM systems
- Advise on best practices with regard to marketing automation capabilities, testing, projected results
Our consultant possesses following TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- SFDC (Salesforce.com) CRM, SQL Server, MS Office, JIRA and internal Ticketing & Tracking Tools, SDLC/Agile Familiarity with Salesforce components (Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, SOQL, Workbench, Web Services)